Sign up for a round of golf at the Plaza Club. Take the grandkids fishing on the lake. Gather with friends at the piano for happy hour. Our campus brims with opportunities that make each day more fulfilling.
Freedom to enjoy what you love.
Whether you choose an activity from the robust community calendar or do something on your own, there are plenty of ways to get to know your neighbors and stay as busy or relaxed as you like.
If you’re interested in a subject or a particular pastime but don’t see it on our calendar, let us know! Our residents take an active role in our community, initiating and leading classes, clubs and committees.
There’s more to explore.
Regular community outings take you to neighborhood shops, dining and entertainment. We’re a golf cart community connected to Sun City Center, so you’re a short ride away from recreation, entertainment, medical services, education and veteran support. Our location is just minutes from the best of downtown Tampa, and a short drive from Sarasota and charming beachside towns.
- Group fitness, including yoga classes
- Personal training classes
- Lifelong learning, including classes and lectures
- Arts and crafts instruction
- Bridge and bingo
Try them out:
- Fitness center and state-of-the-art gym
- Arts and crafts studio
- 18-hole executive golf course and putting green
- Pickleball and tennis courts
- Billiards and game room
- Heated indoor and outdoor pool, each with hot tub
- Resident flower and vegetable gardens
- General store
- Walking trails
- Auditorium with dance floor
More to explore nearby:
- Local boutiques, cafes, breweries and public gardens
- Museums, galleries, and other cultural attractions
- Farmers and arts markets
- Beachside towns and communities
- Downtown Tampa
- Straz Center for The Performing Arts
- The Florida Orchestra
- Tampa Bay RaysTM
- Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Tampa Bay Lightning